She sleeps 7. The master cabin forward cabin sleeps 2 in the V berth and has a guest head with shower adjacent and to port with a large hanging locker opposite to starboard. The salon can sleep 3 on the traditional settee to starboard and a convertible dinette/double berth opposite to port. Down the ladder to port is the galley with the aft facing nav. station opposite. Aft to port is a large double berth cabin with its own door to the aft head. The second head is aft to starboard. Nicely finished with varnished teak throughout and teak & holly soles. very well ventilated with 12 opening ports, 9 hatches and 4 dorade vents.
The galley is mid-ship to port with a double S/S sink w/ hot and cold pressure water and manual cold water using a Whale foot pump, freezer/refrigerator, 3 burner gas stove and oven (current gas bottle half full with 2 completely full spares), and plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage. Ample counter space.
SeaFrost holding plate system is very reliable and can be run off 2 compressors: 1) Engine driven compressor (R134a) quickly (room temp to frozen in 30 min) freezes plate if engine is running, and 2) for quite at anchorage, owner installed a SeaFrost 12 volt Tradewinds XP (2016) unit with digital controller as secondary way of keeping refrigerator/freezer cold.
- Raymarine C80 GPS chart plotter
- Raymarine Radar visible on chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Depth, Wind
- Raymarine Smart Pilot Autohelm Series. This is a Type 1,12 volt, linear drive that is under the cockpit and is quite. It provides redundant steering if the primary cable/chain system fails since it bypasses this connecting directly to the rudder.
- VHF marine IC-M602, with cockpit unit
- Stereo. interior and cockpit speakers
- ICOM IC-M700 (SSB) has never been used by current owner so he cannot vouch for its function.
- 12 volt ships system
- 4 AGM house batteries
- 220 w rigid solar panel on davits with charge controller displaying power and voltage of batteries at nav desk.
- 1 group 34 start battery with LED voltmeter showing voltage at nav desk. Charged from house bank via ECHO charger.
- 110 volt shore power
- 110 Volt shore power cord
- Battery Charger
- 17 inch feathering Max Prop
- Vetus 95 Bow thruster with wireless remote
- Maxwell VW10-10 windlass
- Mantus M1 55 pound primary anchor
- Secondary Fortress anchor with chain and rode
- 2 zone reverse cycle Air Conditioning
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Engine and 110 volt hot water heater (110 v not currently reconnected)
Hull & Deck
- Centerboard, board up 4′ 9″, board down approximately 8′ 6″
- Cockpit table
- Electric windlass
- Electric Mainsail winch
- 2 helm wheels included (standard size plus optional smaller size). Canvas wheel cover.
- Custom cockpit cushions
- Anchor wash down
- Rigid boom vang
- Wood stay covers
- Life jackets
- Port covers
- Slotted wood cockpit seat extensions
- Varnished flag staff and ensign
- Solar vent for forward head
Sails and Rigging
- New rod rigging (2022) “pin-to-pin”
- Dacron UK Mainsail
- Furl boom (2012)
- Dacron #2 Genoa
- Harken roller furling unit
- Selden rigid boom vang
- 2 speed Harken Mainsail halyard winch
- Telescoping whisker pole