Accommodations and Equipment
The Oceanis 40 provides exceptional volume for a 40-footer, with three cabins and two heads and a comfortable cockpit with twin wheels and easy access to the water via a walk-through transom and swim platofrm.
V-berth forward with hull windows and opening hatches for light and ventilation; en-suite head with shower sump.
The main salon has a large dinette with bench; the table drops and an insert cushion allows this area to be converted to a large berth. Huge skylights and opening hatches, all with privacy/shade screens, give the salon an even more spacious feel.
- The galley is along the port side, with plenty of storage. Equipment includes:
- Twin basin stainless steel sink
- Propane 2-burner stove/oven
- 12v refrigeration
- Microwave (powered via shore power or inverter)
- A proper forward-facing nav station is aft to port with a large chart table, storage, and switch panel.
- Twin port and starboard aft cabins are large enough for adult couples to enjoy an overnight cruise, and the aft head features an electric-flush toilet and a large separate shower.
Sails and Rigging
- 2020 UK Sailmakers furling main and genoa
- Lewmar 40 2-speed self tailing winches (port side electric)
- Lewmar 46 2-speed self tailing primary winches in cockpit
- Raymarine E80 MFD/Chartplotter at aft end of cockpit table
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot with control head and handheld wireless SmartController remote
- Raymarine ST60 instruments
- Kenwood stereo
- Bulkhead mounted TV
- (2) 12v deep cycle house batteries in starboard cabin
- (1) 12v engine start battery in engine compartment
- (2) Kyocera 130TM rigid solar panels on arch with Solite charge controller
- 30 amp/110 volt shore power system
- Xantrex charger/inverter (40 amp)
- (2) 50 gallon freshwater tanks
- Six gallan Kuuma hot water supply (via shore power or heat exchanger from engine)
- Forward manual head with 10 gal holding tank, y-valve and deck pumpout
- Aft electric head with 10 gal holding tank, y-valve and deck pumpout
- Electric windlass (Quick) with remote and cockpit switch
- 20kg stainless steel Bruce anchor with 3/8" chain
- Washdown pump
Canvas and Miscellaneous Equipment
- Dodger and bimini with full enclosure
- Stainless steel arch/davit with solar panels, radome, antennas
- Sea-B-Que rail mounted propane barbecue