- Upgraded 480 hp IPS 650 engines with warranty though April 2026
- Power opening front windshields
- Esthec synthetic teak in pilothouse, cockpit and swim platform
- SeaLift transom platform for launch/retrieval of dinghy
- 6 kW Nothern Lights generator
- 32,000 BTU MarineAir air conditioning (2 zones, cabin and helmdeck)
- Upgraded FLIR M364C dual payload thermal/low light camera with tilt/pan/zoom
- Hella fans in cabin and dinette
- Glendinning shore power cord retrieval reel for 50 amp cable
- Underwater lights
- Helm riser in matching Esthec
- Zipwake interceptors in lieu of trim tabs
- Muir anchor rode counter/control at dash
- 2021 AB Inflatables 9.5 AL RIB with 9.9 hp Yamaha outboard
• Modified deep-V hull with sharp entry, 3.5:1 Length to Beam
Ratio, dual lifting strakes, chine flats and 19-degree deadrise.
• ISO (CE Mark) Certified Category B Ocean
• Hull and cove stripe in Awlcraft 2000 color of choice w/3
coats of clear to facilitate abrasion repair. *Metallic paints &
addes stripes will incur additional charges.
• Strong, wet prepreg epoxy composite with Eglass and 1”
CoreCell closed-cell core
• Solid keel, stem, and transom corners of E-glass/epoxy GRP
• Solid FRP thru-hull and hardware attachments points.
• Side & transom entry doors onto cockpit sole (3)
• Bilges painted with smooth, gloss-white finish.
• PVC guardrail and SS quarter-guard rub strips.
• Hull ports (4) in forward cabin and main saloon
• Oven post-cured epoxy composite, stitched biaxial E-glass
with a 1” Alcan Airex C70 closed-cell PVC foam.
• Insignia white gelcoat deck w/sand- textured non-skid.
Standard non-skid colors are Buff, Gray or White
• Molded stern platform with dinghy cleats.
• Custom Armstrong SS retractable swim ladder
• Hardware backing plates for deck hardware of G-10.
• Hull and deck fused as monocoque structure w/shear
strength of 3,000#psi & fasteners on 8-10” centers.
• 316L SS handrails (17) on corner posts, hardtop, cabin top,
bridgedeck, seat backs, console and companionway entrance.
• 29” cockpit guardrail and 24” bow rail of 1.25” 316L stainless
with spotlight and burgee staff for 16” hoist.
• 3’x5’ National flag with teak staff and retainer pin.
• Muir anchor windlass with deck and cockpit controls
• Auto-launching polished stainless claw anchor w/250’ of rode
and 25’ of stainless chain.
• Fresh water anchor and rode washer control at helm.
• Polished stainless steel bow guard
• Molded Downeast Style windshield frame & hardtop
• Pilothouse enclosed by roll-up Strataglas or optional sliding
safety glass and roll-up entry curtain w/combo window/screen
• Deck drains divert dirt/soot/dew/rain into gray water system
and out transom...not onto topsides.
• Custom SS multi-directional bow chocks (2).
• Systems room access hatches (3) with scuppers, overboard
drains, gaskets and lockdowns. Main hatch has electric
operated lift and Armstrong access ladder.
• Clear Awlcraft finished teak storage drawers w/locks
• Large pilothouse settee lockers P&S w/ mesh organizer bags
for cords, hoses, bikes, hard luggage, dinghy & golf clubs.
• Cockpit seat lockers (P&S) for docklines, fenders, etc
• Dual position 36x16 single-leaf teak table opens to 32”wide
• Pilothouse settees w/UltraLeather covered memory-foam
bottom cushions...convert to 6.5-foot berths.
• Drink holders (6) at piloting seats and transom seat
• Lewmar overhead hatches (8) on cabin trunk and hard top
with Ocean Air dual action shade-screens.
• Opening cabin portlights (6) with combo screens/shades..
• Offshore safety lockable (inside & out) companionway.
• Movable SS Cockpit Chair (1) with bolstered cushions
PILOTING & NAVIGATION
• Matched Stidd 500 30” wide Admiral low-back, recliner
piloting chairs lower and swivel for social seating.
• 24” Edson destroyer wheel with varnished teak rim
• Fully-opening windshields (3)
• Windshield wipers & washers
• 320,000 CD LED bowrail mounted spotlight.
• Bi-level piloting console (P&S) with gray anti-glare
• Kahlenberg D-OA air horn w/auto fog/anchor signal
• Ritchie SS-2000 4.5 Supersport compass.
• Raymarine Axiom Pro S 16 MFD with Wi-Fi for iPad control.
• Raymarine i70s Display
• Raymarine 4KW HD Color Radar w/dome
• Raymarine Ray 63 VHF on overhead
• Raymarine AIS 650 tracking system.
• Volvo Penta IPS Joystick, DPS & Autopilot
• Upgraded Volvo D6 480 hp IPS 650 (from standard 370 hp IPS 500)
• Lectrotab Electric Trim Tabs
• Engine spares kit and service manual.
• Single 500-gallon, aluminum gas tank w/level gauge OR Two
(2) 175 gallon diesel wing tanks with Volvo Penta Engines
• Parker Class 1 steel-braid-reinforced, fuel hoses.
• SS engine air intakes (4)
• Dedicated sump in engine/systems compartment
• Seafire automatic fire suppressant system
• Custom backlit electrical panel with 23-12v DC breakers and
12-110V AC breakers and digital DC and AC monitors
• 110V AC system w/Victron Energy Shorepower system w/ 2-
50' white 30-Amp Hubbell cords and GFCI duplex outlets (6)
• 125-amp engine alternators.
• Blue Seas automatic charging relays
• Galvanic isolator
• LED lighting (25) many with dimmers.
• Courtesy lights (3) in cockpit and head.
• System Room compartment lights.
• Batteries: 2- Group 8D 245 AH house batteries, 1 Group 31
105 AH per engine or optional bow thruster and, 1-Group 27 92
AH for the optional genset.
• LED navigation and anchoring lights.
• Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings
• Serviceable wiring, bundled & numbered with Deutsch O-ring
• Dirt Devil central vacuum system
• Fusion MS-AV755 stereo system with
2/iPod/iPhone/MTP/ARC/Pandora (USA Only)/SiriusXM; 5
channel 1600 watt amplifier; 6-7” speakers; 2-3” speakers and
6” subwoofer in saloon and 350W amplifier.
• Pressure hot/cold water with Johnson Aqua Jet Duo variablespeed
water pressure pump
43z Specifications – 8-7-19
• 13-gallon stainless steel hot water heater.
• 100-gallon polyethylene fresh water tank
• Dock water inlet w/check-valve and PSI regulator.
• General Ecology Seagull IV purification system
• Scanvik hot/cold shower on swim platform
• High-pressure fresh water (washdown in port cockpit locker
w/50’ hose & nozzle.
• Jabsco Rule 1100 automatic bilge pumps (3)
• Vacuflush head system with 32 gallon holding tank w/ pump
out and macerator discharge.
• Back-up Bosworth manual bilge pump.
• Centralized gray water discharge system
• Gray water sump w/inspection port for shower, head, icebox
and AC condensate.
• Marelon non-corrosive thru-hulls/seacocks with strainers and
• Corian counter-top with framed and paneled cherry cabinetry
with push-button locks & drawer handles and upper storage
cabinets with offset inner shelf.
• Recessed polished SS sink with removable bamboo cutting
board cover and Scandvik pullout faucet.
• Flatware & utensil drawers (3) w/organizer tray.
• Stainless 5.5 cu. ft. 2-drawer reefer/reefer.
• Indel B153 Freezer compartment w/2 ice trays
• Dry goods cabinet w/sliding doors and intermediate shelf
running length of galley w/LED lighting under.
• Under counter storage locker for large pots/pans and cleaning
• Flip lid access panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
• Overhead safety handrail and towel drying bar.
• Wolf ceramic 2-burner induction cooktop
• Sharp 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven
• Double stainless hooks for hotpads and dishtowels.
• Extended shelf with grab-rail fiddle above galley suitable for
chart storage, cutting boards, etc.
• Spacious dinette table lowers with electronic control to form
40-44” wide, 78” long berth. Heavy opaque “Pullman” curtain
anchors to ceiling to form private double cabin with vertical
zipper entry. Double berth filler mattress insert is stored in vinyl
• Large fixed hull ports (2), skylight hatches (2) and cabin
portlights (2) to maximize ventilation, space and light.
• The companionway is designed for safety to function like a
normal stairway with stainless grab rails and only 2 steps
w/shoe locker & tool storage under.
• Headroom of 6’4” on centerline.
• High-gloss finished teak & holly cabin sole with storage
compartment for large plastic bins.
• Egg Shell White Nevamar HPL paneling with American cherry
trim with foam backed vinyl headliner & satin-varnished cherry
• Access door to dual entry head with integral shower.
DUAL ENTRY HEAD
• The portside combination head/shower is accessible from
either forward or main cabin.
• Corian counter with white Corian oval sink having mixer valve
spigot and pullout flexible hose with soft-spray to use as second
• Paneled cherry storage locker outboard with sliding doors and
towel storage shelf above.
• Full-length mirrors inside door.
• Locker under sink w/stainless TP holder
• Towel rings and hooks.
• Vent hatch and portlight.
• Floor drain to gray water overboard system
• Fixed 78”x 60” island berth having memory foam mattress
covered in durable, water resistant quilted Ultra-Leather in
color of choice.
• Storage drawers (4) and below-berth storage bin.
• Storage shelves over berth (P&S) also serve as handholds
when rising from berth.
• Framed forward bulkhead with recessed bookcases (2) and
double access doors to large forepeak anchor locker.
• Combination bureau/entertainment center with drawer &
shoe locker, Corian counter and upper storage shelf.
• Hanging locker to port with storage shelf over.
• Private access to head and ensuite shower.
• Stainless double-hooks (3) for clothing
• Dressing mirror on forward face of entry door
• Shower access to starboard from forward cabin with seat as
well as towel & toiletry storage bin outboard.
• Wall mounted Scandvik shower hose w/turnoff.
• Shaving mirror.
• Towel rings and swimsuit & foul weather gear hooks.
• Opening vent hatch & portlight w/screens & shades
• Floor drain to gray water overboard system.
- 1.1 nmpg at 32.5 kt cruising speed
- Most fuel efficient cruising yacht
- ISO Certified Category "A" Ocean
- Oversized swim platform
- Spacious engine compartment access