- X treme 32 Reichel Pugh design
- Year construction completed 2019
- Vinylester Vacuum bagged
- Yanmar diesel engine with saildrive, tank 10 gallon
- Axxon carbon mast and boom, with internal halyard lock and manual mastjack
- Rod rigging, running backstays
- Aluminum T 6 keel fin with lead bulb
- carbon spinnaker sprit
- White deck, grey paint and antifoul below waterline wet sanded to a race finish
- Tiller with tiller extension
- NAV station
- Flexible cooking station
- 4 bunks
- Removable head
- Harken deckware
- 4 Harken winches
- Raymarine instruments, three wireless displays on mast
- Raymarine below deck autopilot
- AIS, radio, chart plotter connection for computer
- Three halyards, two tack lines,
- Two mainsails (Doyle) one 2020, one 2019
- Two code 0
- One No.1 jib
- One no 3 jib
- One overlapping jib to bowsprit.
2018 X-TREME X-TREME-32$79,000
The X-TREME 32 is a top quality offshore racer built in vinyl ester sandwich, with rod rigged carbon spars. A high-performance design for inshore and offshore racing. The briefing to the Reichel-Pugh team was to develop a flat-out racer that delivers the thrill of a high-performance design as well as the ability to capture podium positions.
- Length Overall: 32' 7"
- Standard Draft: 8' 1"
- Max Beam: 10' 5"
- Displacement: 4,982 lb
- Standard Engine: Yanmar 15 hp
Contact Todd for additional information on this boat.
Email: [email protected]
Call: (203) 610-1215
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.