- Three cabin interior with teak & holly sole, teak trim, and Herreschoff white bulkheads. Inviting, functional layout well suited to an extended family cruise, or a race to Bermuda. Dark blue upholstery in cabins and salon.
- Owner's cabin forward with private access to the head/shower, large berth, overhead hatch and plenty of storage.
- The main salon has two settees with pilots berths outboard and above, providing sleeping accommodations for 4 in the salon alone.
- Large, U-shaped galley with sink just off centerline has plenty of counterspace and refrigeration (Sea Frost engine-driven compressor) for prepping meals while underway.
- Nav station to port with swing-out seat and plenty of storage and space for paper charts. B&G Zeus12 chartplotter, Ockham race instruments and AC/DC distribution panel.
- Fans and overhead lighting (white/red) throughout.
- Two large aft cabins each accommodate a couple for cruising or plenty of race crew with flip-up pilot berths outboard.
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove w/oven
- Sea Frost refrigeration with dual compressors (via shore power, or engine-driven)
- Hot water heater (6 gal)
Electronics & Navigation
- B&G Zeus 2 12 GPS/MFD touchscreen Chartplotter
- ICOM ICM 100 VHF radio
- Raymarine ST-6000 auto pilot with wireless (and wire) control heads
- Ockam race/performance instruments (wind, speed, depth, log, VMG, timer)
- 3 Group 27 gel house batteries
- 1 40 amp gel engine battery
- Pro Mariner 35 amp battery charger
- 30 amp shore power w/2 cords
- Xantrex Pro XM 1.8 kw inverter (not wired into AC distribution system, plug-in only)
Hull & Decks
- Fiberglass laminate hull with balsa core
- Hull Awglripped in white
- Fiberglass laminate hull with balsa core; non-skid in contrasting gray, teak toerail on foredeck
Sails & Rigging
- 2019 Doyle carbon main, very lightly used
- 2019 Doyle carbon roller-furling genoa (135%), very lightly used
- Exstensive inventory of inshore and offshore racing sails including headsails, multiple mains, symmetric spinnakers and reaching sails
- 2021 complete standing rigging inspection and service, including replacement of rod or re-heading of rod where neccesary
- 2021 rebuilt hydraulics (backstay and vang system)
- 2020/2021 all running rigging upgraded to Grand Prix spec
- 2020 new lifelines
- 2 Barient 37 primary winches
- 2 Lewmar 50 electric winches
- 2 Barient 32 (one electric, 2-speed)
- 2 Lewmar 50 winches at the mast
- Spinnaker pole
Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH-HTE turbo diesel, cruises at approx. 7.5 kts at 2500 rpm
- Kanzaki transmission turning 1.25" stainless steel shaft and 2-blade folding prop
- Dripless shaft seal
- 40 gal aluminum fuel tank
- Wheel steering
- mainsail cover
- miscellaneous covers in Navy Blue Sunbrella, all in good condition.
- 3 B-1 fire extinguishers
- 12 Type 2 PFDs
- Life-ring horseshoe
- Float cushions
- S/S swim ladder
- Danforth anchor
- Fortress anchor
- M.O.B. system
- assorted spares
This yacht is an 8 time North American Champion and has had numerous other podium finishes