Service Your Boat
McMichael Yacht Yards, Ltd.
McMichael Yacht Yards offer the full range of yacht repair, maintenance, and customization for boats up to 50' LOA. The following list highlights many of the key yacht services the two McMichael Yacht Yards offer. Larger yachts and sailboats are traditionally serviced at the McMichael Post Road Yard while power boats are serviced by the McMichael Rushmore Yard.
McMichael Post Road Yard
447 East Boston Post Road
McMichael Rushmore Yard
700 Rushmore Avenue
REPAIRS AND PAINTING
- Race bottom painting and wet sanding to race finish
- Ablative bottom painting
- Bottom strip down and repainting
- Grounding repairs
- Fiberglass, gelcoat repairs and topside painting
- Rudder bearing repairs, replacement and rudder bearing upgrades
- Volvo and Yanmar Marine engine service and parts center
- Engine and generator repairs and repower
- Shaft/prop repair and replacement
- Saildrive repair and diaphragm replacement
- Fuel and holding tank replacement
- Head holding tank repair and fresh water head conversion
- Windlass repairs and new windlass installation.
- Yamaha outboard engine parts center
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS AND SYSTEM UPGRADES
- Solar Panels and wind charger installation
- Battery chargers and inverters.
- Battery upgrades replacement
- Stereo and speaker installation
- Navigation light and Interior LED lighting upgrades
ELECTRONICS REPAIRS AND NEW INSTALLATIONS
- Electronics, autopilot, AIS and radar repair and installation
- Electronics systems upgrades
- Raymarine certified repair and installation center
- Rig inspection and evaluation
- Rigging repairs and standing rigging replacement rod and wire.
- New running rigging and halyards for both cruising and racing.
- New mast installation.
- New Furler repairs and replacement
- Rig tuning to race level
- Winch servicing and replacement
- Hydraulic control systems, repair and replacement
WINTER AND SUMMER STORAGE
- Engine and water systems winterization
- New Fairclough covers
- Shrink wrap winter cover installation
- Spring commissioning
- Spring topside compounding and waxing