Located on the East Basin of the harbor since 1938, we specialize in:
- IRC Weigh and Measurement station
- Experienced rigger with rod coldheading and wire swaging machines in our rigging shop
- New mast – aluminum and carbon fibre replacements
- Experienced electronics technician for installation and repair of auto pilots, chart plotters, radars, B&G systems etc.
- Furling systems installed and repaired
- Diesel engine repair/repowering
- Yanmar and Volvo engines, parts and service
- Prop and shaft repair
- Winterizing, commissioning and bottom paint are done by the yard at published flat rates for owner convenience
- Spring launch scheduling is accurate because the yard does the critical spring work. Many of the boats race in the American YC Spring Series in late April.
- Fiberglass repairs of all types. Vinylester and epoxy vaccum
- Keel sump repairs of all makes and models.
- Winter storage (150 boats) Rigs in or out
- Brokerage Display
- J Boats authorized service center
Winter Storage Forms and flat rate decommissioning rate sheets available in August. Call or Email your request