2007 J Boats J/122
Yacht price :
This J/122 was built to compete at the highest levels and still be easy to handle by a family. She has the 2-cabin, 2-head layout, with cabinets to starboard and pilot berth to port. Cruising options include windlass, removable anchor roller & dock box. Electronics package includes full B&G H3000 w/3 20/20s on mast, 3 GFD/FFD in sea hood, C80 plotter at nav sta, VHF, stereo w/cockpit speakers & controls, Raymarine below-deck auto pilot. She was extensively optimized for IRC and One Design by the North Sails team in Milford, CT. Her inventory includes 2 mains, 5 jibs, 5 spinnakers.
RACE RECORD includes: 2010 Stamford Vineyard Race – 1st in IRC 40, 6th overall 2010 Block Island Race – 1st in IRC 40 2010 Rolex US-IRC National Championship – 3rd 2009 Stamford Vineyard Race – 1st in class, 1st overall IRC winner of the Vineyard Lightship Award
- J Boats
- Lower, CT, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Racer and Cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 40 ft - 12.19 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- D2 saildrive
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
Max Draft: 7.22'
Ballast: 5600 lead
Total Power: 40Tanks
Fuel: 35 gals. - Aluminum
Fresh Water: 42 gals. - S/SAccommodations
Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins; forward & aft heads, each w/shower; cabinets to starboard, pilot berth to port; U-shaped galley to starboard
Light mahogany interior finish; 3 hanging lockersGalley
- Double s/s sink
- Top-loading 12V refrigeration
- 2-Burner gimbaled propane stove w/oven
- Hot & cold pressure water
- 5 gal. Engine/110V water heater
Fiberglass hull & decks; red hull, white boottop, black VC Offshore bottom sanded to #400, white/gray 2-tone decks
Light & ventilation provided by 4 screened hatches, 8 screened opening ports
- Fin keel
- Spade rudder
- Bow & stern pulpits
- Double lifelines
- Port, starboard, stern gates
- Port & starboard seat lockers
- Lazarette locker
- Stern-mounted swim ladder
- Wheel steering, binnacle guard, brake
- Emergency tiller
- 2 Manual heads w/holding tank, Y-valve
- Electric & manual bilge pumps
- Fresh water cooled engine
- Fuel filter
- Water filter
- 2-Blade folding prop
- Water temperature, oil pressure, amp/volt gauges & alarms
- Uniden VHF radio
- Raymarine ST6001 below-deck auto pilot
- Raymarine C80 GPS @ nav station
- B & G H3000 System: wind, speed, depth, compass; 2 FFD/1 GFD in sea hood, 3 20/20 displays on mast
- Binnacle compass
- Stereo/CD player w/inside & outside speakers, cockpit controls
- 3 Batteries
- Battery charger
- Shore power w/cord
- Circuit breaker panel
- Navigation lights
- Masthead tri-color light
- Cabin lights
- 2009 North 3DL light #1 in "good condition"
- 2008 North 3DL med./heavy #1 in "good condition"
- 2007 North 3DL light/med. #1 in "fair condition"
- 2007 North 3DL #3 in "good condition"
- 2009 North 3DL main in "good condition"
- 2007 North 3DL main w/taffeta in "good working condition"
- 2007 North 3A spinnaker in "good condition"
- 2008 North 2A spinnaker in "ok condition"
- 2007 North 2A, "well used w/major repairs"
- 2009 North 0A spinnaker in "very good condition"
- 2009 North 1.5A spinnaker in "very good condition"
- Fractional rig; carbon mast painted white stepped on keel
- Sailtec backstay adjuster
- Hall boom vang
- Rod rigging
- Harken roller furling headsail
- Spinnaker gear
- 6 Harken winches include #48.2 self-tailing primaries, #44.2 self-tailing secondaries, #46.2 mainsheet
- 1 Standard, 3 locking winch handles
2007 Gray dodger (never used), cockpit shower, windlass, removable anchor roller & dock box, anchor w/chain & rode, 3 dock lines, 2 fenders, horseshoe life preserver
- Two-tone decks
- Removable transom locker
- Electric windlass w/removable bow roller
- Instrument pod on sea hood
- Thurston dodger w/side curtains
- Lifeline gates port & starboard
- 2-Cabin, 2-head layout
- White slat-effect hull sidings fore & aft
- Additional opening ports on aft face of cabin
- Pilot berth to port / Cabinets to starboard
- Upgrade cabin top winches to Harken Quattro B44STQ
- PBO Backstay
- Upgrade running rigging to all high-tech
- Padded table cover
- Lifeline cushions
- Lee cloths
- VC offshore bottom wet sanded to #400
- Red Awlgrip w/white stripes
- Additional complete set of interior cushions (never used)
Bought another boatRace Record
2010 Stamford Vineyard Race – 1st in IRC 40, 6th overall
2010 Block Island Race – 1st in IRC 40
2010 Rolex US-IRC National Championship – 3rd
2009 Stamford Vineyard Race – 1st in class, 1st overall IRC winner of the Vineyard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.